Jayne has extensive experience of working across the sector in Calderdale. Her roles have included:
- Network Officer; developing networks across groups who offer a service to children and young people and families. The project was hosted by Community Foundation for Calderdale.
- Coordinator; Calderdale Community Forum which provided representation and feedback from partnership meeting’s, hosted the Children & Young People’s and Health Networks and Putting People First (health and social care personalised budgets)
- Trainer; Making Every Contact Count initiative public health/NHS prevention initiative
- Project Work; Voice and representation to groups working with Children and Young People. Both based with Voluntary Action Calderdale and Sector Support Calderdale
In her current role, Jayne is the Chair of Calderdale Equalities Partnership. She has:
- Held an up to date Workplace First Aid certificate for 20 years
- Trained as a Dementia Friend and Be Clear on Bowel Cancer Supporter
- Worked in both private and public sectors
- A graduate CIPD (Personnel and HR functions)
Jayne has held many voluntary roles: Secondary School Governor, Friend of Primary and Secondary Schools and fundraising and support of local and national cancer charities
She is also a supporter and spokesperson of the Save Our Local Swimming Pool Campaign, a local environmental campaign.
Direct Dial No: 01422 383992