Please take this opportunity to book onto any of the multi-agency training courses below. These courses are free to staff and volunteers who work with children, families and adults at risk or in need of services in Calderdale.
- 16/04/18 09.30-13.00 Child Sexual Abuse at Orange Box, Halifax
- 16/04/18 13.30-16.30 Weapons & Gang Related Activity – NEW! at Princess Buildings, Halifax
- 17/04/18 09.30-11.30 Alcohol Brief Intervention at The Basement Project, Halifax
- 17/04/18 09.30-12.30 Introduction to Child Mental Health – NEW! at Princess Buildings, Halifax
- 18/04/18 12.00-13.30 Introduction to CSE at Princess Buildings, Halifax
- 18/04/18 13.00-16.30 Human Trafficking & Modern Day Slavery at King’s Centre, Park Rd, Halifax
- 23/04/18 09.30-16.00 Early intervention Single Assessment at Three Ways, Ovenden
- 25/04/18 13.30-15.30 Domestic Abuse Briefing: What Next? Using the Calderdale Multi-Agency Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Harassment (DASH) Risk Assessment with Service Users at WomenCentre, Halifax
- 26/04/18 09.30-16.30 Train the Trainer – Basic Safeguarding at Margaret McMillan Towers, Bradford
- 27/04/18 09.30-16.00 Supporting Young People to stay safe online at Three Ways, Ovenden
For more information about any of these courses, please look at the relevant Multi-Agency Safeguarding Training Programme:
To book a place on any of the events, please log in to the SAB/CSCB event management page.