Deadline: 3rd March
Civil Society Media are accepting entries to the 18th annual Charity Awards from charities of any size based in the UK who have achieved something exceptional in their work.
Projects should be able to demonstrate achievement in most if not all of the Hallmarks of Excellence which are:
- People development.
Entries can be made in any of the following categories:
- Arts, culture and heritage.
- Campaigning and Advocacy.
- Children and youth.
- Education and training.
- Environment and conservation.
- Grantmaking and funding.
- Healthcare and medical research.
- International aid and development.
- Social Care, advice and support.