Closing date: 23rd April
Hours: 37.5 per week
Benefits: 26 days annual holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme and gym membership.
Pennine Magpie is an established service, based in Calderdale, for adults with learning disabilities. They offer a wide variety of activities and experiences, to develop individuals’ confidence, abilities and skills.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Enablement Team Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Pennine Magpie support service at their base in Ovenden, Calderdale. This is a full time permanent position.
- Most importantly, you want to make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities
- You will have a minimum of a Level 4 qualification in a relevant discipline as well as having completed or willing to undertake management development training
- You will be familiar with current government policy and accepted good practice in the provision of learning disability and complex needs services
- You will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience of working within this field, with at least 2 years in a supervisory or management post
- Your ability to engage with service users, to develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships as well as being able to manage, support and motivate staff to offer the very best care at all times is paramount.
The post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Scheme check.
Completed application forms must be sent to email@example.com or can be posted to Pennine Magpie, Unit 15, Calderdale Business Park, Club Lane, Halifax HX2 8DB.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Pennine Magpie will use the information provided by you to process your application for employment. We will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current data protection legislation. In particular you should note that all applicant details will be kept on file for 12 months whether you are successful or otherwise in less you explicitly instruct us to destroy your record.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Amanda Goulding on 01422 383550 or 07508424461.