This course will provide a full overview of how crowdfunding works and how you can use it to raise funds for your organisation.
It has produced some great crowdfunding campaigns – after attending the course one participant exceeded his campaign income target by almost 300%.
What the course will cover
- The three models of crowdfunding
- The USPs of the different platforms
- What inspires donors, lenders or investors
- How to craft a pitch
- Marketing your campaign
- Discuss whether it is right for you
After this workshop you will
- Understand the three models of crowdfunding – donations, debt and equity
- Know what the different crowdfunding platforms can offer you
- Know how crowdfunding could help your charity or social enterprise
- Learn tips and case studies
The course is open to all and places start at £79 which includes lunch and all course materials. There is a money back guarantee on all School for Social Entrepreneurs courses if you leave unsatisfied (although they are confident that you won’t!).