Do you know when you are being manipulated by families?
This master class will help you to:
- Increase your knowledge of some of the factors that impact on manipulative adult behaviour
- Increase your awareness to identify when you are being manipulated
- Develop your techniques to be more effective when challenging disguised compliance
- Chris Street (Psychologist, University of Huddersfield) who will present research on why people lie
- Steve Woodhead (Calderdale MBC) who will consider the research on the impact of early brain development on adult behaviour and use of gut instinct
You will need to complete a CSCB proforma if you have not attended CSCB training before.