This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in the financial calculation of funding bids and budgets. It will be a practical session looking at some real life examples and using a fictional organisation to work through the full cost recovery calculations.
The course will cover:
- How to calculate the full cost of your organisations projects
- How to allocate overhead costs and on what basis
- How to assess whether your funding covers these costs
- How to calculate unit costs (where applicable)
- How to calculate what price you should charge for services
- How to implement Full Cost Recovery in your organisation
- Some of the pitfalls to avoid
Outcomes – At the end of the session you will understand:
- Direct and overhead costs
- What projects / services your organisation is responsible for.
- Allocation of costs to various projects / services
More information: http://www.wycas.org.uk/training_event/full-cost-recovery-price-right/