In June and July, Substance and the County Sports Partnership Network will be running free seminars across the country to debate Sport England’s new national strategy and how it will impact on your organisation.
What will you learn?
- What moving from outputs to outcomes means for you practically
- The attributes of great Sport for Development organisations
- How to organise programmes so that they really deliver personal, community and social outcomes
- What insight looks like and how it can help transform your organisation
- The most important things to remember when reporting impact
- The implications for your workforce
Click here for more information.