Stonewall Housing Older LGBT People’s Housing Group invites you to a FREE event around the housing needs of older LGBT people. This event is for those who are:
- an LGBT person – ‘younger’ or ‘older’ – who is concerned about how you will be housed and cared for in your later years.
- a representative of an agency providing housing, housing-related services, services to older people or services to LGBT people.
- interested in finding out more about what options older LGBT people have and what they could be.
- wanting to find out about Homeshare/co-housing
- wanting to get your voice heard.
Deborah Fox from Homeshare
Speaker from Co-housing Network
Tina Wathern Co-ordinator National Older LGBT Housing Network. Other Speakers to be confirmed
To book a place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07792539813 (mobile)