Do you attend multi-agency meetings?
Are you involved in writing SMART plans for children and young people?
This practical workshop uses an assessment jigsaw to focus discussion and will help you to:
- Maintain focus on the child;
- Increase awareness of your role and responsibilities as a member of a multi-agency meeting;
- Use tools to measure outcomes for children and young people;
- Recognise the importance of working together when a multi-agency plan is in place;
- Identify when a plan is no longer needed.