This half day taught course will be delivered by the BLAST Project who are UK’s leading male only sexual exploitation service supporting and working solely with boys and young men who have experienced, are experiencing or are at risk of experiencing child sexual exploitation (CSE).
What will the training cover?
- Defining child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- Forms and examples of male CSE
- Risk indicators and vulnerability factors
- Professional responses to gender
- The grooming process of boys/young men
- Local/national procedures and resources
- Victims and perpetrators
- Intelligence and disruption
- Myths and stereotypes
- Sex and the law
- Masculinity and sexual orientation
- Identifying boys/young men at risk
A DVD will be shown to highlight the sexual exploitation of boys and young men.
To book your place, complete the proforma (once) so you can be added to their database, then return with your request by e-mail to email@example.com.