A conference for practitioners to help children and young people make positive life choices and promote emotional health.
Registration and refreshments from 8:30.
Guest Speakers include:
- Jude Sellen-Cole (Author of ‘Youth, Self-Harm and Suicide Awareness’)
- Brigid Featherstone (Professor of Social Work, University of Huddersfield)
This conference will explore:
- What we can do to promote resilience in children and young people
- How we can support children and young people who are in emotional distress
- Good practice examples of what has worked
- How we can better understand and support children and young people who self-harm
To book onto this conference, e-mail your request to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01422 394149. If you have not previously attended any other Safeguarding Children Board course, you will need to complete a proforma so they can add you to their database.