Pushing Up Daisies is an award-winning, volunteer-led festival creating conversations around death and dying. They create informative, emotional, artistic, legal and practical conversations – people pick and choose the ones they want to have. The festival takes place in May.
They need a lot of people to make the festival happen so if you’d like to know more and get involved, attend their open meeting.
- People to get stuck in and help out in general
- Cake makers/tea and coffee servers
- Solicitors/legal bods
- Teachers/youth workers/young people
- NHS/hospice/care professionals
- PR and social media savvy people
- Venue owners