Charities with an annual income of up to £1 million can sign up now to receive expert training. The training is designed to help small charities generate more income to support their work.
The Foundation for Social Improvement, in partnership with the Small Charities Coalition and GlobalGiving UK, is running the training programme which will provide face-to-face training, intensive one-to-one advice sessions, skilled volunteering matches and webinairs.
The following topics will be included:
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- Fundraising from trusts and foundations
- Developing corporate relationships
For information about fundraising training, groups can:
- Find FSI training courses and workshops on a range of fundraising topics.
- Sign up for one-to-one FSI advice clinics to address a specific fundraising challenge or issue.
- Be matched with a skilled fundraiser, read about the Small Charities Coalition’s volunteer mentoring service and register their interest:email@example.com.
- Sign up for GlobalGivingUK crowdfunding workshops and webinars.
Providers will also develop and share helpful fundraising training resources and toolkits to support small charities that might not be able to attend training.
The most local event is held in Leeds.