Mark Burns-Williamson, the Police and Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire, is pleased to be able to announce the arrangements for his annual conference for the third sector, organised in collaboration with the Wakefield Community Safety Partnership.
The aims of the conference are:
- To enable a wider third sector audience to engage with the PCC
- To receive a report about the work of the Third Sector Advisory Group
- To discuss the role of sector in promoting the involvement of victims and offenders in the design and development of services
- The support the development of district based third sector networks
The event is aimed at:
- A wide cross section of the third sector serving West Yorkshire, including voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise groups from small to large
- Community and voluntary sector organisations which have benefitted from Safer Communities Fund
- Other individuals and organisations who are interested in the role of the third sector in delivering the outcomes set out in the Police and Crime Plan
If you would like to attend, e-mail June Causer (email@example.com) by Monday 7 November at the latest. Places are limited and the OPCC reserves the right to restrict them to one delegate from each organisation if necessary.
If you want further information about this event or the work of the Police and Crime Commissioner, please go to his website: www.westyorkshire-pcc.gov.uk or get in touch with his Third Sector Adviser, David Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org