Free half-day conference to find out more about how our services can support your organisation’s work, help you engage effectively with the UK Parliament and diversify the voices and stories that are heard by MPs and members of the House of Lords.
The Your Parliament Conference is organised by the UK Parliament’s Outreach and Engagement Service, which works with people and communities across the UK to increase public understanding of, and engagement with, the UK Parliament.
Featuring a range of interactive sessions, this conference will help you to:
- Update your knowledge about the UK Parliament and its work
- Develop new skills to support your effective engagement with the UK Parliament – from contacting the right people at the right time, to submitting evidence to select committee inquiries, and more
- Meet and network with people from organisations from across the UK, including staff from the UK Parliament’s Outreach and Engagement Service, representing a range of sectors and interest groups
- Find out more about the UK Parliament’s expanding range of engagement activities, including targeted programmes for under-represented groups
- Give feedback about your experience of engaging with the UK Parliament and share ideas about what they can improve
Attendees will receive a free lunch and tea and coffee will be available throughout the day.