Get into Retail aims to give young people, who are work ready but do not have vocational skills, a mixture of practical training and qualifications, that will allow them to move into employment, education or training.
The 4 week programme is available to 16-25 year olds, living in Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and the surrounding area who are not in employment, education or training.
Over the four-week programme, young people will have the opportunity to have:
- 4 weeks work experience within an M&S store – Leeds, Bradford and Halifax
- Opportunity to gain employment at one of the most recognised multinational retailers
- A chance to add one of the UK’s most valued brands to their CV
- All training and uniform provided
- Doesn’t affect their benefits and travel costs will be covered
- Boosts employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
Venue: various stores located in Leeds, Bradford and Halifax.
Please note that all young people need to be able/willing to travel to Leeds for key dates during the programme.
The dates for the programme are:
Taster Day: Tuesday 26th September 2017
Course dates: Friday 29th September – Friday 27th October 2017
If you are working with any young people who you think would benefit from the programme, please contact Kumran Hussain by emailing email@example.com or call on 07506 692165.