Have you got an exciting idea for a project that brings people together through activities that help connect their community and celebrate UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi? Grow Wild’s community project grants programme is now open for applications.
Grow Wild is awarding funding of £2,000 or £4,000 to groups and projects that:
- Stand out from the crowd: listen to your beneficiaries – be creative together, try something new that reaches new audiences.
- Focus on UK native wild flowers, plants and/or fungi, highlighting the importance of these species for the environment, and for quality of life.
- Will engage one or more of these groups:
- Young people aged 12 to 18
- Students and young people aged 18 to 25
- People living in urban areas
- People experiencing hardship and reduced access to services
- Adults that are less engaged with their community and environmental activities
- Will encourage large scale community involvement, ideally in the hundreds!
- Will deliver the project in a space or location that is accessible to the general public i.e. is not in a restricted or controlled area
More information: https://www.growwilduk.com/project-funding