Halifax Opportunities Trust are looking for passionate and enthusiastic team members to work within Calderdale Children’s Centres: one vacancy is to work in the Upper Calder Valley, the other vacancy is to work in central Halifax.
You will manage a team of receptionists who carry out general reception and administration duties including welcoming parents, undertaking regular telephone consultations, inputting onto our bespoke database system and letter writing.
You will need:
- Experience of working in an office/reception environment, with direct face-to-face contact with children, families and professionals
- Experience of managing staff
- Effective communication skills
- A non-judgemental, respectful, patient and sensitive approach to children and families
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with multi-agency colleagues
- The ability to be flexible in working hours and to adapt to working in more than one Centre in any one day.
Halifax Opportunities Trust offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training and they are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
- Upper Valley: 27th March
- Central Halifax: 30th March
More information and to apply: https://www.regen.org.uk/work-for-us/