Deadline: 23rd February
The Skills and Opportunities Fund will open to applications on 5th February. Grants of up to £35,000 are available for projects that will promote education, develop skills for employment and help people to start a business.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be based in either the UK or Republic of Ireland
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working in and/or with disadvantaged communities
- Be able to demonstrate experience in measuring impact of the projects
- Have a turnover of less than £10 million or be a state funded school or college
- Have been trading for at least two years (schools can be trading for less than two years)
- Be able to complete the project within 18 months of the award
No more than 25% of the project spend can be capital costs. Large capital costs are not eligible.
More information: http://skillsandopportunitiesfund.natwest.com/