The West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership invite you to attend a session to discuss the work taking place to further improve stroke care across our area.
The session will include health care professionals, community organisations and importantly people who have experienced stroke and carers. Please see below dates and venues.
- Monday 26 March, 9.30am-12.30pm at St George’s Church & Centre, Great George Street, Leeds, LS1 3DL Tel: 0113 383 2140
- Monday 26 March, 9.30am-12.30pm at Old Courtroom Town Hall, Wood Street, Wakefield, WF1 2HQ Tel: 01924 305830
- Tuesday 27 March, 12.30pm-3.30pm at Brighouse Civic Hall, Bradford Road, Brighouse, HD6 1RW Tel: 01422 392601
- Wednesday 28 March, 2pm – 5pm at Pannal Village Hall, Station Road and Pannal Bank, Harrogate HG3 1JG
- Thursday 29 March, 9.30am-12.30pm at Al Hikmah Centre, 28 Track Rd, Batley, WF17 7AA Tel: 01924 500502
- Thursday 29 March, 12.30pm-3.30pm at Carlisle Business Centre, 60 Carlisle Road, Bradford BD8 8BD Tel: 01274 223203
You can find out more at www.wyhpartnership.co.uk