Closing date: 24th October
37.5 hours per week
Salary – £17,108.43 per annum
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting families. The position will be community based, leading on parent and child groups and providing crèches to support parents study in the community, but will also cover in day care where required.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A Level 2 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Experience of working with 0-5 year olds
- To support the children’s learning, having full regard for their individual social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs
- To help promote and maintain a warm, welcoming, safe and attractive environment for the children within the setting
- To provide high quality integrated care and education for young children
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safer recruitment policies and practices. This post is subject to an appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) check and two satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact June Davidson on 01422 252022
To apply, please visit their website www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack
Please note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application.