Closing date: 22nd March
37.5 hours per week
Salary £7,234.43 per annum – 12 month contract
Surestart Children’s Centres provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0-5 years and have recently been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding in all areas’.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for the right individuals to gain experience of working in a nursery or community setting.
This is also a chance to work towards Level 3 childcare qualification as part of an Apprenticeship Framework.
You will need:
- A level 2 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Some experience of working with children between 0-5 years
- GCSE level standard of education or equivalent
- To help promote and maintain a warm, welcoming, safe and attractive environment for the children within the setting
- Ability to work in a non-discriminatory, sensitive and respectful way
- A positive approach to difficult situations and challenges
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, which will involve weekend/evening work
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) check and two satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment.
Interviews are to be held on 10th April 2019.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Sally Holdsworth on 01422 362120 or June Davidson on 01422 252022.
To apply, visit their website: www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.
Please note that they do not accept CVs as a form of application.