Closing date: 14th February
37.5 hours per week
Salary – £7,234.43 per annum
Todmorden Children’s Centre provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0 – 5 years and have recently been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding in all areas’.
Halifax Opportunities Trust are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable and excluded families. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for the right individuals to gain experience of working in a nursery setting.
This is also a chance to work towards a relevant nationally recognised qualification as part of an Apprenticeship Framework.
You will need:
- Some experience of working with children between 0-5 years
- GCSE level standard of education or equivalent
- To help promote and maintain a warm, welcoming, safe and attractive environment for the children within the setting
- Ability to work in a non-discriminatory, sensitive and respectful way
- A positive approach to difficult situations and challenges
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, which will involve weekend / evening work
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safer recruitment policies and practices. This post is subject to an appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) check and two satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Feaz Akhtar on 01706 399970.
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.
Please note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application.