Closing date: 23rd October
Full Time – 37.5 hpw
Salary £29,520.11 per annum
You will be responsible for the development, operational management and successful delivery of all apprenticeship and work-based programmes delivered by the Halifax Opportunities Trust work-based learning arm. You will be required to lead a team of assessors.
You will need:
- Wide experience of delivering and managing apprenticeship frameworks & standards
- A1 Assessor award or equivalent
- Experience of effective performance improvement and quality assurance in delivering apprenticeships and work-based learning programmes.
- Experience of managing a team of tutors and assessors.
- Experience of systems and processes to meet OFSTED requirements relating to
apprenticeship and work-based learning programmes
- Experience of working to funding and awarding body requirements relating to
apprenticeships and work-based delivery.
- Ability to deliver induction and training sessions
- Ability to drive and have use of a car with business insurance
Halifax Opportunities Trust offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Abrar Hussain on 01422 347392.
To apply, visit www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.