The next Call to be issued as part of the ESIF (European Structural and Investment Funds) programme in the Leeds City Region has been published on the government website.
- Priority Axis 2 – £7,000,000
- Minimum response value – £3,500,000
- Call Reference – OC20S19P1537
- Call closes – Midnight – 19 December 2019
- A direct link to the call can be found here.
If there are any partners or organisations that are interested in partnership working please feel free to forward Andrew Wilson (email@example.com) the relevant contact details and the following information:
- If you are looking to apply as a Lead Applicant and are seeking delivery partners.
- If you are not looking to bid as a lead applicant but are interested in being a delivery partner and are seeking to make contact with potential lead applicants.
A workshop for potential applicants for this Call is also being held on Thursday 10th of October at 14:30 at the West Yorkshire Combined Authority’s Wellington House address. Registration for the event can be found here.
If you have any queries please contact ESIF@the-lep.com.