Deadline: 28th June
Funding for projects which benefit local communities centred around Co-op food stores and funeral homes. The funding aims to help communities to come together, co-operate and have a positive impact on community wellbeing – physically and virtually.
No minimum or maximum amount of funding is specified. Most communities get £4,000 to £6,000 to share between three causes.
The funding will be made in two payments: April 2021 and November 2021.
Who Can Apply
Applications will be accepted from:
- UK registered charities
- Scout, Guide or Woodcraft folk groups
- Registered community amateur sports clubs (CASCs)
- Churches or chapels that are ‘excepted’ charities
- Co-operative societies
- Credit unions
- Community benefit societies
- Community interest companies
- Any other organisation that can prove they are not run for profit
Preference will be given to organisations with an annual income of less than £1 million a year.
This is an annual fund which opens for applications once a year. The funding aims to help communities to come together, co-operate and have a positive impact on community wellbeing – physically and virtually.
To be eligible, projects must address at least one of the following:
- Bring the community together to help those in need, providing access to life’s essentials such as community spaces, food and bereavement support.
- Support the mental and physical health of others through community wellbeing activities.
- Enable people to develop or share their skills to foster community spirit and build resilient communities for the future.