The South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust (SWYPFT) aims to support voluntary and community organisations to deliver, in partnership with Trust staff, a variety of creative projects to the people who use Trust services and their carers.
Creative Minds is all about the use of creative approaches and activities in healthcare; increasing self-esteem, providing a sense of purpose, developing social skills, helping community integration and improving quality of life.
Priority will be given to:
- Projects that are innovative and which benefit SWYPFT service users and/or their carers/families who use the following SWYPFT services:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Learning Disabilities (LD)
- Older People’s Services (OPS)
- Projects that SWYPFT staff could participate in outside of the work roles
More information: www.southwestyorkshire.nhs.uk/quality-innovation/creative-minds/