Closing date: 22nd March
37.5 hours per week
Salary £25,000 per annum
Based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
Halifax Opportunities Trust are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, to work in a busy finance team, who is well organised to support in the provision of an efficient and effective finance core function.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an established background in finance and is looking to make that next step up in their career.
You will need:
- AAT qualification as a minimum
- Experience in the use of Sage and other financial packages
- Experience of working with budgets
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is essential
- Good team player who is able to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Email
- Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the service
They offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training. Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
Interviews will be held on Friday 29th March 2019.
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Sabha Nazar on 01422 399475.
To apply, please visit their website: www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.