There are still eligible charities who haven’t yet claimed. If you are unsure if you qualify and want to find out more email email@example.com.
The Local Authority Discretionary Grant Fund is to support small businesses and registered charities who cannot get support funding.
As with previous applications, Calderdale will especially welcome applications from:
- Small businesses in shared offices or other flexible workspaces.
- Charities and traders with fixed building costs like rent who do not have their own business rates assessment.
- Bed and Breakfasts with under nine rooms.
- Charity properties that get Charitable Business Rates Relief. (Those that would otherwise have been eligible for Small Business Rates Relief or Rural Rate Relief.)
Important note: You will not qualify if you have had help via: COVID-19 Small Business Grant Fund. or Retail Hospitality Leisure Grant.
To apply, you must give evidence for:
- Property related costs throughout the period from 11 March 2020 onwards.
- Lost income (order books showing cancelled orders/bookings or a cashflow forecast).
- Financial information relating to a similar period last year for comparison.
- Your previous year’s Turnover and/or a complete Balance Sheet.
Please make sure you have all your evidence prepared before you apply.
To apply, please complete the online form: Discretionary Grant Fund application
For more details or help with your application, email: Covid19.Business@calderdale.gov.uk.