Closing date: 22nd March
37.5 hours per week
Salary £18,066.51 per annum – 12 Month Contract
Jubilee Children’s Centre provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0-5 years and have recently been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding in all areas’.
Halifax Opportunities Trust are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting children with additional needs. You will be working within the nursery team liaising with the key person to support groups of children with their learning and developmental needs.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Unqualified post will need at least 2 years’ experience of working in an early years setting
- Knowledge and experience of working with children who have additional needs
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of childre
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
They offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Interviews are to be held on 10th April 2019.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Sally Holdsworth on 01422 362120.
To apply, visit their website: www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.
Please note that they do not accept CVs as a form of application.