Closing date: 30th July
Todmorden Children’s Centre requires both a Level 2 and Level 3 Early Years Practitioner.
The Centre provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0-5 years and has recently been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding in all areas’.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner:
This role will provide an excellent opportunity for the right individuals to gain experience of working in a Nursery or Community setting. This is also a chance to work towards Level 3 childcare qualification as part of an Apprenticeship Framework.
You will need:
- A level 2 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Some experience of working with children between 0 – 5 years
- GCSE level standard of education or equivalent
- To help promote and maintain a warm, welcoming, safe and attractive environment for the children within the setting
- Ability to work in a non-discriminatory, sensitive and respectful way
- A positive approach to difficult situations and challenges
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, which will involve weekend / evening work
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner:
You will need:
- A level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
For an informal discussion regarding the above post, please contact Feaz Akhtar on 01706 399970.
To apply, please visit www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.
Please note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application.