Grants of £5,000 to £20,000 are available from ESF Community Grants for local initiatives that will move unemployed people in West Yorkshire towards employment, training or education.
Activities can include:
- Engagement activities (for example, visits to colleges to raise awareness and increase familiarity with more formal settings).
- Activities to improve confidence, motivation and social integration (for example, sports, gardening, music).
- Development of local groups and networks to support people to get a job or access learning (for example job clubs).
- ‘Soft’ skills development (for example anger management, assertiveness or motivation).
- Innovative approaches to attract under-represented groups into learning.
More information: https://www.groundwork.org.uk/esfcg-apply-for-a-grant