Trainer: Helen Galvin
The aim of the session is to enable attendees to understand:
- What the purpose of a budget is
- Why organisations need a budget
- Who should be involved in the budget process
- When the budgeting process should begin.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Plan and prepare an income and expenditure budget
- Prepare budgets for restricted and unrestricted funds
- How to lay out a budget
- How to manage the budgeting process.
Book onto the course here: https://northbankforum.org.uk/event/basic-budgeting-a-vsi-alliance-training-course/
For any queries, contact Jake.Farrar@vsialliance.org.uk.