Following last year success, Everything is Possible will once again be salvaging good quality reusable camping equipment left behind at Leeds Festival for local community organisations.
Last year, their action helped 50 organisations from all around Yorkshire, Lancashire and even Norfolk and West Midlands. They passed onto them more than 400 tents, 350 sleeping bags and 300 roll mats and tonnes of camping items which are left behind at Leeds Festival, equipment which has often only been used for one weekend.
How to get camping equipment
- Express your interest as soon as possible to Raphael: email@example.com
- Download the application and send it fully completed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th August (5pm). Click here to download the application.
- One week before the collection date, they will send you all practical info you need to collect your equipment.
- Their salvage experts will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival.
- Just come on Tuesday 1st September 2015, between 11.00 and 13.00, with a big vehicle to pick up your order!
- They will charge £25 for the Salvage Package, which include a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1*4men tent) and a few sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs, pairs of wellies to fill a builder bag! You can also order some extra tents (pop-up, 2 men tents, 4, 6-8 persons). This donation helps them to pay for meals for the volunteers who will be spending the day picking up your camping gear.