March’s meeting will include a visit from representatives of the Department For Work and Pensions, who are going to talk about PIP (Personal Independence Payment).
- 5:30pm – Chair opens meeting. Welcome and Housekeeping, and reminder of best practice in question and answering.
- 5:35pm – Ian Gledhill, Electoral Outreach Officer, Calderdale M.B.C.
- 5.50pm – Jackie Codman | Partnership Support Manager assisted by Mary Foulds and Qudeer Hussain to answer questions about Department of Works and Pensions benefits.
- 6:30pm – Attendee/member FREE raffle draw.
- 6:50pm – Reconvene
- 7:00pm – 2018 AGM
- 7-35pm – Chair thanks and reminder of next meeting: Tuesday 29th May 2018.
- Chair closes meeting at 7:45pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07716122897 for more details.