Do you know when you are being manipulated by families?
This master class will help you to:
- Increase your knowledge of some of the factors that impact on manipulative adult behaviour
- Increase your awareness to identify when you are being manipulated
- Develop your techniques to be more effective when challenging disguised compliance
- Chris Street (Psychologist, University of Huddersfield) who will present research on why people lie
- Steve Woodhead (Calderdale MBC) who will consider the research on the impact of early brain development on adult behaviour and use of gut instinct
To book on this master class, please contact Julie.hartley@Calderdale.gov.uk or Allison.waddell@Calderdale.gov.uk or phone 01422 394149.
You will need to complete a CSCB proforma if you have not attended CSCB training before.