Would you like to
- Increase your knowledge of substances (both legal and illegal), their effects, availability, associated risks and the relevant legislation.
- Develop an understanding of harm reduction.
- Gain the skills to engage with young people giving appropriate information around drug and alcohol use.
- Explore a variety of brief intervention tools.
- Receive training in appropriate referral pathways.
Certificates of attendance will be issued
Contact: Katey@orangeboxhalifax.org to book a place