This course from NCVO will help you understand and analyse the current funding situation of your organisation and teach you how to plan for the future.
By the end of the day you will:
- feel confident analysing your funding portfolio
- fully grasp the income spectrum
- have identified which sources of funding are most suitable for your organisation
- have considered where you could diversify and how you could approach it
- have a clear understanding of the key components of a funding strategy.
This course is aimed at people responsible for funding in small and medium-sized charities. It is best suited to those who have responsibility for developing a funding strategy and those seeking to diversify their income.
Book here: https://booking.ncvo.org.uk/training/event_series/online-training-funding-strategy-and-diversification-post-covid-19