Is social media right for you and your group? Find out how social media can work for voluntary and community organisations of all sizes.
The course looks at:
- Working out what you want to achieve through using social media
- How to choose between Twitter, Facebook and many other social media options
- Planning your communications including using free online tools to schedule your posts on a daily or weekly basis
- How get the benefits of social media and avoid common problems with using social media and the legal issues you need to be aware of
- Saving time by integrating social media with your website.
To book: https://data.bdip.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=365&reset=1