Speakers will talk about:
- The benefits of meaningful occupation and involvement
- Personal experiences
- Barriers to gaining/ staying in employment
- Good practice around supporting people in/into employment /occupation
- Accessing welfare benefits
- Access to benefits for people who experience problems with their mental health
- The benefits of volunteering, support and opportunities to do this
- Preparing for employment
- Access to education
- What can I ask/expect from employers?
Lunch will be provided free of charge.
Booking is essential: tel: 01422 345154, email: email@example.com