This timely seminar will assess policy priorities and key implementation issues for the Northern Powerhouse – and for rebalancing the economy and strengthening regions across the UK, focussing on:
- Developing the necessary infrastructure, including issues around connectivity, collaboration and finance; and
- Attracting businesses and investment, and meeting skills needs.
Overall, areas for discussion include:
- Priorities for developing infrastructure and regional connectivity;
- Opportunities and challenges for LEPs and mayoralties in the regionally devolved context;
- The impact of the Cities and Local Government Devolution Bill;
- Science, innovation and regional growth;
- Key issues for meeting skills development needs; and
- Next steps for devolution and financing.
The event is located in Manchester.
Click here to see the agenda
Click here for booking information