- About us
- COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- Join us
Come along to this fantastic morning to gain insight into what volunteering looks like now and how you can apply this for maximum impact in your organisation. Start by hearing about the current trends nationally and locally and what this tells us about volunteers in 2017.
You will then have the opportunity to attend one of four informative and interactive workshops to inform and influence your approach. Workshops to be delivered on the day are;
– How to sell volunteering with confidence! Successful marketing is all about understanding your audience, this session from KC Communications will take you through the steps to take to successfully attract new volunteers.
– Targeting young volunteers – what are young people’s motivations for giving time? This session from the National Citizen Service will look at what they want, need and the best ways to work with them.
– Working with local business – hear directly from local employers about what motivates them to work with community organisations, the impacts and outcomes they are interested in and what success looks like to them.
– Redesigning roles – demand for shorter-term, more flexible volunteer opportunities is rising. This session will look at what’s driving this trend and help you to think about the best ways to respond.