Book by Friday 12th June for early bird discount.
Find out what the new political landscape looks like and what it means for the voluntary and community sector in Yorkshire and Humber. Meet local and national experts and make the right connections to influence what happens next.
Who should attend?
- Senior staff and/or trustees of voluntary and community sector organisations and charities
- Senior staff and/or trustees of local VCS infrastructure organisations
- Policy officers and research staff
- Local authority officers working with or interested in the voluntary and community sector
- Think tanks and academics working on or interested in the voluntary and community sector
- Private sector organisations interested in CSR or what the voluntary and community sector can offer your business
- National charities keen to know more about local and regional issues and activities
- Anyone else working on or interested in the future, role and contribution of the voluntary and community sector
By the end of the conference you will have:
- Expert updates on the new political landscape
- Stimulating new ideas
- An understanding of the changes impacting on the VCS and what we need to consider as a strategic an practical reaction
- Met and networked with leading national and local thinkers and practitioners, as well as new and existing colleagues
For more information and to book, click here.