A day exploring the pivotal role that play and happiness has in child (and grown up) development with eminent academics, practitioners and thinkers.
Hear a variety of perspectives on play and have a bit of fun in the process.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Juliette Yardley, Laughology
- Ruth Churchill Dower, Earlyarts
- Alexandra Long & Mike Wragg, Leeds Beckett University
- Dr Elizabeth Wood & Dr Liz Chesworth, University of Sheffield
- Dr Pam Jarvis, Leeds Trinity University – Play, Narrative and Learning
- Centre for the Study of Childhood and Youth
- Trizia Wells, Eureka! Inclusion Manager
Click here for more information