This event with Social and Sustainable Capital is focussed around their available funds. These include:
Community Investment Fund:
- Are you a community focused organisation that is locally led making an impact at local community level?
- Investment size £250k-£2m, secured and unsecured
- innovative grant/loan partnership with Power to Change available
Term: very flexible (can invest up to 15 years, long-dated fixed rates, offer capital/interest repayment holidays, etc.)
Third Sector Loan Fund:
- Can invest across all social sectors
- Investment size £250k-£3m, secured and unsecured
- May suit third sector organisations commissioning with local authority, CCGs, or national departments
- Flexible forms of risk-capital available
Term: 10 year fund
SASC will also give a general presentation with case studies on:
- Community Investment: supporting organisations working at the local community level
- Investing in the growth of organisations delivering public sector contracts
- Supporting spin-outs to scale
There will also be an opportunity to speak to SASC one to one if you are interested in any of their investment funds.
Click here to book.