On Friday 12th December, Talking Therapies are holding an open afternoon, this will include the following:
- A visit to their building, an opportunity to meet some of our staff team & find out about the background of the service
- How to refer to the service, access, their performance, feedback from their clients & client suitability
- A further session looking more at their therapies (CBT, EMDR, Counselling, Mindfulness, Couples Work & Guided Self Help)
- The afternoon will end with a closer look at Mindfulness and some Mindfulness practice which may help with the stresses and strains of the season!
- You will also have the opportunity to find out how to access useful self-help materials and other resources
- CPD certificates can be made available
The event will start at 1:30pm and finish at around 3:30pm, Festive light refreshments will be available (if you have any specific dietary requirements then please let them know). If you would like to attend the event (for the whole 2 hours) then please confirm this by email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.