This course shows you how to cost a contract or service.
It will enable you to:
- Distinguish between direct costs and overheads
- Understand apportionment and the different methods of apportioning costs
- Split these costs across your projects / activities
- Calculate the income needed to cover the project costs
- See how you can arrive at an hourly rate or price for a piece of work or project
- Get a picture of some of the key issues, for example; capacity
You will use a fictional organisation to work through the calculations and determine costs and prices, with the guidance of your WYCAS tutor.
Contact: Diane Fox 01274 722772