Sexual violence is a global issue, with thousands of agencies working with survivors each and every day.
Supported by Rape Crisis and Northern Rock Foundation, this is first national conference of its kind. Walk the Walk will bring together some of the leading figures from within our sector, bringing skills, experience and expertise all under one roof.
The full day event will explore:
- The role of partnership working in reducing sexual violence
- How to meet the needs of survivors
- Lessons learned to date
- What is working now (best practice from the UK and Australia)
- The way forward
Key-note speakers on the day include:
- Carolyn Worth, Director South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA)
- Detective Senior Sergeant Craig Gye, Central Gippsland Sexual Offence and Child Abuse Investigation Team
- Liz Kelly, Professor of Sexualised Violence at London Metropolitan University and Director of the Child and Woman Abuse Studies Unit
- Zoe Lodrick Msc BA Hons (1st), UKCP, Psychotherapist and trainer, specialising in sexualised trauma, rape, sexual assault and recovery from child sexual abuse / exploitation
- Professor Betsy Stanko OBE , Senior Advisor for Strategic Analysis with the Metropolitan Police
- Dr. Cliona Saidléar, Head of Rape Crisis Rape Crisis Network Ireland
- Marianne Hester, Professor of Gender, Violence and International Policy, University of Bristol
- Cullagh Warnock, North East End Violence Against Women and Girls Network (NEEVAWG)
- Helen Griffiths from the IICSA Independent Inquiry into Childhood Sexual Abuse
- John O’Brien, Secretary to the IICSA Independent Inquiry into Childhood Sexual Abuse
View full profiles for all speakers here.
Book now (all profits go towards supporting victims of sexual violence.)
Contact Angie Rodgers T:07867 546 565, E: firstname.lastname@example.org