Do you need to:
- Increase skills in recognising behaviours which are sexually harmful?
- Distinguish between normal sexual development and inappropriate sexually harmful behaviour?
- Demonstrate how to increase Home Safety?
This course covers:
- Key principles of co-ordinated working
- The importance of considering the needs of the children who harm separately from the needs of their victims
- The need for detailed assessment
- A model to work with children and young people who display sexually harmful behaviour
Please note you should have some understanding of this subject area, at least at Foundation Level.
To book on this course, please email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and complete the attached proforma only if this is the first time you are accessing training delivered by the CSCB.